That’s right, I’m looking for a ROCKSTAR to help with marketing and office administration in Calgary, AB! I’m good at what I do, but I can’t do it all! If you’d love to support a small team, I need you!
Do you have an interest in the real estate industry, are you a self-starter, flexible, have exceptional communication skills, and strong attention to detail? This might suit your talents!
- Intermediate level administrative assistant who works well with minimal direction and takes responsibility for completion of paperwork and file organization;
- Your work is exact and particular, you take ownership of processes and use common sense in problem-solving;
- Intermediate level with the world of Apple and able to do tasks on word and excel, input data and easily navigate DropBox, GSuites with ability to learn more;
- Organization and systems expert; able to juggle multiple priorities without losing your mind;
- Experience working with a client database / C.R.M. (real estate specific would be great, but willing to train)
- Office administration 70% / Running Errands 30% (must have a car)
- Client care emails, scheduling important dates into calendar
- Prepare Listing packages
- Handle all aspects of legal contracts and filing online
- Data Entry
- Key Performance Indicator Management (KPi’s)
- Must be willing to learn specific real estate platforms and systems
Our little team is looking for a dedicated, task-oriented person with a good sense of humor who is a life-long learner. If you can stay calm in a world of busy, if you can manage your list of to-do’s expertly, if technology is your friend, please send us your resume.
*If you don’t know how to update your iPhone or tie a nice bow, this might not be the best fit for you!
Please forward your resume and a cover letter letting me know a bit about yourself and why you are interested in this role. Wage will be determined by the experience and skills of the chosen candidate.